Many insightful themes grace this year’s Customer Service Week celebration.
At some point in our lives, we all get the opportunity of either rendering service or being attended to as customers. That highlights the importance of customer service to all of us.
Although it’s an official weeklong celebration, starting October 7th – 11th 2019, delivering exceptional service remains an all-year-round affair.
Great customer service is a powerful tool for any company.
Customers expect quick, consistent and outstanding service, starting from the moment they enter your store or visit your webstore, to when they pick up their purchases or receive their delivery.
Here are a few insights you can view about your customers on Hubtel:
- New Customers visiting your business for the first time.
- Returning Customers who have made more than one purchase.
- Average Customer Value on the average amount a customer has spent in your business.
- Average Visit Value on the average amount a customer will spend in your business during a visit.
- Inactive Customers who have churned in the last three (3) months.
- Dormant Customers who have churned in the last six (6) months.
Great companies aim to exceed customer expectations positively. These companies provide support for customers to know and track the status of orders and delivery. They also respond to feedback and ratings from their customers.