MTN today held the Top 10 Customer Centric Partners ceremony at the MTN house. The ceremony was held to acknowledge partners, stakeholders, and service providers for their loyalty and faithfulness.
The Chief Executive Officer of MTN, Selom Adadevoh said outstanding customer service engendered loyal customers, and most successful business people believed that customers even looked beyond the quality of a product, thus placing emphasis on exceptional customer service.
Hubtel received an award for Commitment, Support and dedication to MTN Ghana’s Customer Experience Agenda. Thanks to MTN for the continuous support. We appreciate this and will keep doing more to promote this agenda.
Hubtel Now Uses OTP For Logins
What is OTP?
An OTP (One Time Password) is an automatically generated numeric or alphanumeric string of characters that authenticates a user. The password is only valid for a single login session or transaction. That means each time you login into your account, a new password is generated, which you can use to authenticate your login. This password is usually sent to you via SMS. If the number you use is also registered on the Hubtel app, the code will be sent as a push notification as well.
Benefits of OTP
There are several important benefits of using an OTP, including:
- An OTP isn’t a static password, so it’s not vulnerable to replay attacks. As such, if a hacker steals an OTP that has been previously used to log into a service, it won’t work again. Security matters and this method keeps the bad guys out.
- A second major advantage is that a user who uses the same password for multiple systems is not made vulnerable on all of them if the password for one of these is gained by an attacker.
The way you log in to your Hubtel account has changed: It’s now more secure and easier. Simply enter your phone number, wait for a PIN (OTP), and you’re good to go.
STOP. THINK. REPORT
Hubtel does not sell Airtime or Internet data directly to customers. Anyone posing as an employee or representative from Hubtel and undertaking such an act is a scammer and not authorised to do so.
Report such people directly to Hubtel or to the police. We do not authorize anyone to sell Airtime or Internet to anyone. You can use our app – Hubtel.me to make such purchases yourself directly from the app. You can download the app for:
Kindly avoid persons that post on social media and other platforms claiming to sell Airtime and internet data at low prices, in the name of Hubtel. Find below an example of such scamming activities. Do well to report such people to us via any of our social media accounts:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
The New Hubtel Website – A Whole New Experience
Everyone loves new things. Over the past few months, we have been working on a whole new experience for our website, from the constant feedback we received from you. We have taken the time to rebuild our entire product offering nearly from scratch.
Some key changes you will notice include:
- Simplified login with your mobile number, and a One-Time-Password via SMS.
- Clean separation between your personal account with Hubtel and that for businesses you are associated with.
- A free webstore to process online orders and sales directly from your inventory.
- Simpler, less complicated features to access your business dashboard, sales and customer information.
- Simple features to offer gifts and rewards with your customers.
New Means More – But Simple
We will be adding even more features to help your business sell more and delight customers, over the coming weeks and months.
Have a look at the all-new website here: hubtel.com
Got some cool feature(s) you would want us to add? Drop us an email at [email protected]